Taking their signature storage.it design and adding a comprehensive 16-month planner, this pinky-red 2020 diary is a brilliant organisational tool for the year ahead.
Covering Sept. 2019 - Dec. 2020, this Mark’s Tokyo Edge Storage.it Diary has a vibrant red-pink design and pvc zip cover.
There are monthly scheduling layouts at the beginning of each month. Each week is over two pages and the days are broken down into time segments - great for keeping on top of your daily task management.
There’s also space to the right of the weekly layout to jot down notes, goals and memos.
At the back of this red-pink 2020 Mark’s Storage.it Diary you’ll find handy info such as subway maps, currency info, a world map and size charts.
Stylish and functional, this 2020 planner has a functional zip-cover that is great for storing receipts, tickets and passes. You can even pop your phone in there, how’s that for clever?
- Mark’s Tokyo Edge limited edition diary with zip cover
- 16-month planner, Sept. 2019 to Dec 2020
- Monthly and weekly planner pages, double page spread for each week, vertical 16-hour entries
- Calendars, practical information, world time chart, subway maps (London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo)
- Indexed pages
- PVC cover with zip pocket that can be used with most [not all] touchscreen phones
- German design award winner
- Design: Mark’s Tokyo Edge
- Measures approx H21 X L14.8cm [ A5 ]
- Made in Japan