Prepare to plan with the Mark’s storage.it diary in mint. Made in Japan by Mark’s Tokyo Edge, this comprehensive diary is packed with features that make scheduling your days extra efficient.
The diary covers Sept. 2019 - Dec. 2020. Inside, you'll find monthly and weekly layouts with space for notes and lists.
The weekly layouts are segmented into blocks of time, which are great for noting down appointments and tasks.
At the back of the diary, there's lots of handy info including subway maps and reference charts.
The clever cover of this diary opens with a zipper and is great for storing small stationery items, sticky notes, tickets and even your phone.
- Mark’s Tokyo Edge limited edition diary with zip cover
- 16-month planner, Sept. 2019 to Dec 2020
- Monthly and weekly planner pages, double page spread for each week, vertical 16-hour entries
- Calendars, practical information, world time chart, subway maps (London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo)
- Indexed pages
- PVC cover with zip pocket that can be used with most [not all] touchscreen phones
- German design award winner
- Design: Mark’s Tokyo Edge
- Measures approx H21 X L14.8cm [ A5 ]
- Made in Japan