Manage your tasks to perfection with the storage.it diary in blue by Mark’s Tokyo Edge. Made in Japan, this comprehensive diary is packed with monthly and weekly schedule pages to see you through many months of planning.
This Mark’s planner covers Sept. 2019 to Dec. 2020.
Lay-flat for comfortable writing, the weekly layouts in this Japanese diary are segmented into blocks of time. This is a great feature for noting down appointments, study sessions and reminders.
The clever storage.it cover can be used to store tickets, receipts and other small items. The cover is even touchscreen friendly for most phones along with a quick side zipper for easy access.
- Mark’s Tokyo Edge limited edition diary with zip cover
- 16-month planner, Sept. 2019 to Dec 2020
- Monthly and weekly planner pages, double page spread for each week, vertical 16-hour entries
- Calendars, practical information, world time chart, subway maps (London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo)
- Indexed pages
- PVC cover with zip pocket that can be used with most [not all] touchscreen phones
- German design award winner
- Design: Mark’s Tokyo Edge
- Measures approx H21 X L14.8cm [ A5 ]
- Made in Japan