Cute and comprehensive, this Mark’s Tokyo Edge Diary has a blush pink beige cover and lots of planning power inside.
Covering Sept. 2019-2020, the A5 storage.it diary is filled with comprehensive scheduling pages including monthly and weekly layouts. Each week over two pages is segmented into time blocks, great for keeping track of appointments and meetings.
At the back, you’ll find lots of handy info including subway maps, dialling codes and space for jotting down address details.
The zippered storage.it cover can be used to store all sorts of bits like tickets, passes, your phone and keys.
- Mark’s Tokyo Edge limited edition diary with zip cover
- 16-month planner, Sept. 2019 to Dec 2020
- Monthly and weekly planner pages, double page spread for each week, vertical 16-hour entries
- Calendars, practical information, world time chart, subway maps (London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo)
- Indexed pages
- PVC cover with zip pocket that can be used with most [not all] touchscreen phones
- German design award winner
- Design: Mark’s Tokyo Edge
- Measures approx H21 X L14.8cm [ A5 ]
- Made in Japan