Get your plans for 2020 sorted with this cool storage.it diary from Japanese stationers Mark’s Tokyo Edge.
Covering Sept. 2019 - Dec 2020, this comprehensive diary is filled with monthly and weekly planning layouts that are segmented into blocks of time.
Great for noting down your daily schedule, there’s also room for notes and lots of practical info at the back including subway maps and world maps.
Packed with planning power inside, the Storage.it Diary also features a super handy zip cover that you can pop all sorts of handy bits in like your phone, passes, keys and headphones.
- Mark’s Tokyo Edge limited edition diary with zip cover
- 16-month planner, Sept. 2019 to Dec 2020
- Monthly and weekly planner pages, double page spread for each week, vertical 16-hour entries
- Calendars, practical information, world time chart, subway maps (London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo)
- Indexed pages
- PVC cover with zip pocket that can be used with most [not all] touchscreen phones
- German design award winner
- Design: Mark’s Tokyo Edge
- Measures approx H21 X L14.8cm [ A5 ]
- Made in Japan