It's official, Spring is here! Well, for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere anyway. It's still absolutely freezing outside here in cloudy Birmingham, but the shops have already started embracing bright pastel colours and stacks of chocolate themed goodies in anticipation for Easter.
Washi tape lends itself to a lot of crafts. Being ridiculously easy to use, washi tapes + Easter make the perfect spring craft combo. Today, I've rounded up some of the cutest Easter washi tape crafts around the web. Of course, you don't need a particular colour or pattern for any of these amazing makes, just make use of your washi stash and get creative!
2. gold foil and washi tape easter eggs - miss renaissance makes the gives easter eggs a super luxe look with vibrant colours and golden metal leaf foil
3. washi tape egg holders - It's not all decorated eggs ya know...for an Easter breakfast feast how about presenting your morning egg and soldiers in a cute little washi tape egg holder?
4. easter egg garland - now this rainbow coloured garland would make a cheerful addition to any home, how sweet!
5. washi tape bunny easter card - This is one that I whipped up last year for a quick and easy handmade card.
6. chevron washi tape eggs - chevron patterns make for a modern easter egg indeed!
7. gilded easter eggs + cups - this fun craft is great for making those egg cups look a little more stylish.
8. DIY wash tape spool carrots - a great little Easter craft project for kids, these washi tape carrot spools make adorable little decorations for Spring.
9. diy washi tape treat bags - if you've got a little stash of sweets or mini eggs to hand, these lovely diy washi tape treat bags make for a sweet gift wrap idea.
10. washi tape eggs - these washi tape egg shapes would be great for popping on hand made cards or using as tags
11. diy washi tape easter eggs - decorating washi tape doesn't have to be messy with these amazing ideas for no-dye easter eggs.
12. washi tape easter egg art - a great craft for handmade cards or prints, this colourful egg-themed art is a lovely make for spring weekends.
If you've not tried crafting with washi tapes before then you're in for a total treat. They come in lots of widths, patterns and colours and they're super fun to get creative with.